Wednesday, October 17, 2007

President Colbert?



"After nearly 15 minutes of soul searching, I have heard the call. Nation, I will seek the office of the President of the United States. I am doing it!" With those words Stephen Colbert, the Commander in Chief of the Colbert Nation, announced Tuesday night on his show that he is officially entering the 2008 Presidential race, adding he will be campaigning in one state only -- South Carolina, his home state.

And I say, why not? He's just as qualified as a lot of the announced candidates and much more entertaining! There are several websites dedicated to his candidacy and the paperwork is being pursued for him to try to run in both the Democratic and Republican presidential primaries in January 2008. And I can only imagine him involved in a Presidential debate, which believe me I would watch if he participated. Right on Stephen!

add to sk*rtStumble upon

No comments: