Monday, March 3, 2008

Ugh!

I can't believe it's been 2 months since I posted. I really thought I would be posting more often and I can't believe I've been so busy as to not at least post something.

Anyway... After 19 years on my job I was laid off Thursday. Am I bummed? A little. I hate the idea of filling out applications, job interviews and starting a new job. But I am a firm believer that all things happen for a reason even if the reason isn't immediately obvious. Luckily the outsourcing company the hospital uses offered us all jobs with them and I took them up on it. And I can already tell you that after talking with several of their employees this is going to be a wonderful new job for me that will open me up to relocating anywhere I want and I can take my job with me. I fell into medical transcribing many years ago and I feel I'm blessed to have the kind of job where I can work at home, relocate and still have a job. Yes, I'm a little nervous but soon I'll see where this is the best new change I could have made.

Someone's definitely looking out for me and my son!

add to sk*rtStumble upon

No comments: